"Walk like an Egyptiaaaaan"

You probably have no idea what that means, not unless you watched the music box TV show in the eighties and early nineties... God, I feel old...


Anyway, the following news report on Al Jazeera speaks for itself... its about a man who refused to go on duty guarding the Israeli embassy in Egypt... it adds a new dimension to the sentence "walk like an Egyptian" incase you're still wondering I'm not talking about the Z shape hand thing... I'm talking about WALKING TALL...

And we all know the great treatment this guy is going to get in prison...






Check out this link on Aljazeera: http://www.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/E53385D6-399C-4095-B2DD-199B403F6837.htm

تعليقات

‏قال غير معرف…
Hi Mohammad. I have a suggestion to make about Vital Edition. I'm not sure if you're familiar with Facebook.com. I'ts something like Hi5! and a lot of people have accounts in it. There's this company DVD On Wheels that created an account on Facebook. It's a really fast way for marketing and reaching out to a lot of people. You can easily get 500 members in less than a day. I am thinking about starting a group for vital edition. You can post offers and eveyrthing. I'm also suggesting that we make a monthly draw on a free book, that one of the members can win. Please create an account on Facebook and check The DVD On Wheels Group. I think it's a really good idea. I can help by creating the account...
‏قال M Kilany
Hi Dima,

I'll check it out...thanks for keeping us in mind... a monthly draw on a free book sounds like a great idea...

take care...

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Destroying A King's School in Jordan (Built in 1947)

When did Jordan become a country?

زمن الحمير و مكافآت دائرة السير بمناسبة الغلاء