So This is Why I'm Always Late!

Reading can make a difference in people's lives, sometimes writing makes a difference in the author's life. When you read you might run with the text at some point and not let something sink in, when you write it's sometimes a different story.

To make a long story short, I read a book on organizing strategies and techniques a long time ago, I just finished editing a post on the subject on our new Business co-blog; a blog that is open for business authors to make a difference.

Anyway, I realized one very simple fact - while editing Item (7) Be realistic with time! Read it and let me know if you find it interesting.

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Destroying A King's School in Jordan (Built in 1947)

When did Jordan become a country?

حرق العلم المصري و شتم مصر غباء مطلق