Every smile leads to you, every poster, every corner... All the lonely drives I take to work and back home... I think of you... and all the pain just rushes back to strain my throat... as if you just left yesterday... Every prayer, when I sit... I just remember how you taught me what to say... I remember how you pushed for a better me... Snowy nights and morning prayers in a distant mosque come flashing back... Every school reminds me how you used to sneak out of line 10 minutes before the bill rings just to pick me up... so I won't wait forever in line... Every apartment that is for sale, every brother I see with another, every gym, every cigarette, every cup of coffee, every PC game... I cannot forget... Every book I see...I see your face... At every car that looks like yours... I almost crumble into tears... Every time I get sick, reminds me of all the long nights you spent with me in a cold distant hospital, every time I get sick I remember how you sacrificed "kids play...
تعليقات
As only the best built buildings stand the test of time, so it is with wisdom.
Yet Chinese civilization has been around much longer, so I always though that if we instead learned the world according to dead Chinese men maybe things would have been different.
He said:
"ليس في جسمي موضع شبر إلا وفيه طعنة برمح أو ضربة بسيف أو رمية بنبل، وهاأنذا أموت على فراشي كما يموت البعير فلانامت أعين الجبناء
You always strike a nerve, "Do we really believe?"
Bakkouz,
So true...
Khaled,
Welcome to my blog...
Mohannad,
Not exactly, it is about making your enemy act as you wish... without even fighting...
Hani,
The Chinese civilization has alot to offer...
Urduni,
I don't think there is anything wrong with seeking wisdom even if it is inspired by others... Ofcourse, this doesn't mean that we should foresake our own history and values...